Sunday, July 25, 2010

How To Comfort Someone With A Stomachache

sandwiches Ciabatta Italian sausage




These are cute sandwiches, you could prepare a birthday party x xi children.

Their preparation is simple and fast.

In a bowl I put about 300 ml of warm water with 20 g of yeast crumbled.
I let it melt and I added a pinch of sugar and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, I mixed the whole thing and I started to incorporate the flour. I added two teaspoons of salt and I mixed well.
The dough should be soft and smooth.
Spread the dough with a rolling pin, cut in wide strips with a wheel as a frankfurter.
Roll the dough around.
Place in a roasting pan and let lievitino.
Go with a brush of milk with an egg yolk a pinch of salt and bake for about 20 'to 200 ° C

0 comments:

Post a Comment