Monday, January 12, 2009

Cervical Discharge Prior To Menstruation

Before Polaroid

As you know, must be generous with yourself at home I am made a gift (as usual). A Polaroid 320 readily modified following this tutorial useful to accept normal AAA batteries. Bought used on ebay I must say I was lucky enough as they usually are sold without knowing if they work. Naturally I had already procured 669 color film purchased by polapremium.com who apparently are suitable for handling as the emulsion lift or transfer that image to other media (things that I hope to try soon).

It 's the first polaroid of my life (maybe turned a Polaroid camera at home when I was little but I remember that I never put my hands on) and I must say the excitement was Exactly the same as the first press room obscure. As often happens in these cases, the first photo is a test and what test is required in taking them from his window (or not?). But since then, which is also the first in assoluto io già le voglio un pò bene anche se è solo un test (o femminile testa).

1st pola Polaroid 320, polaroid 669 film, sviluppo 65"

Gia che ci sono faccio anche una domanda ai più esperti: le 125i pur essendo in pacchi da 11 (è qui il mio dubbio) van bene per la mia 320? A quanto dice polapremium si visto che le mette nelle pellicole type100 ma vorrei una conferma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment