Friday, March 19, 2010

Are Lip Warts Contagious

dall'Aquila Joy, Hellen, to all women in struggle


L'Aquila, Friday, March 19

Aquila yesterday are back in the military forces to liberate the city from the rubble, they say. To free the city from wheelbarrows, we say and dissent. Everything must be perfect and seemingly efficient for elections, including the demagoguery of a clerical-fascist state and medieval, which is preparing to again be blessed and empowered by the electoral game clerical hypocrisy.

All'Aquila something today attempted to break this hypocrisy, this game is rigged.

backdrop for a marquee that read "Take back the city" against the purple of the prelates, the higher ranks of the military, the nerve to the Mayor, President of the Region and various authorities gathered to celebrate their success inaugurating the church on the ruins of the holy souls (only partially restored with the money the U.S.), is a clearly visible sign was placed at the top, the lamp closer to the runway of politicians and the curia. He said: "512milioni euro for the G8, 2,700 € / m² for homes, for those excluded from anything HOMES homes, just rubble."

on the pedestal of that lamp post I got another sign for Joy, Hellen, all women who struggle against the decay and violence of this barbaric capitalist system. On that sign was there written, despite the "jerk": "The police RAPES IN OUR MILITARY IN ICE + SOMALIA + We Own Ridens SALES TO STATE OFFICERS AND GENTLEMEN OF HIS HOLINESS '= STATE VATICAN AND pimps and RAPIST. = mfpr solidarity with Joy, Hellen and all women in struggle "

The Digos showed me the plates: the males almost made me colposcopy, flaunting the fact that they were just all about me, I dropped my eyes off. The digoxin instead climbed on the pedestal in front of me, trying to hide the signs and when a prelate has noticed them, one of them tried to push me away culate but did not have it done. His colleague, having ripped the sign attached to streetlight began to tear from his hands and one for Joy Hellen. I started to cry, I yelled to all present to look at what is good their democracy and digoxin had to remain good. An elderly man and his companion, who had previously enjoyed the cartel, have helped me in again.

I was in garrison for two hours

and I felt the warmth of those who had never seen before, who had never seen either at a meeting and the fire brigade, that of women and men are not accustomed to the square. Yet these men and women have helped me. In silence, I felt protected by them and / thank you for this precious solidarity

Luigia

0 comments:

Post a Comment