Monday, October 5, 2009

Toyota 22re Compression

Passione enigmatica

Almost I was going to forget another of my interest / love, perhaps because it is so present in my nature not to recognize it as a real passion. I was reminded of the possibility of appearing on the blog this hobby, reading the words of the message to someone they met on site Puzzles of the Week, where I was described as "curious." Well it is this curiosity that has always pushed me to try to solve the puzzles more varied, always asking why and for how facts and phenomena, to make me interested in people, reading, and so on.

course is also a fact hereditary. I remember my father, a retired policeman who had opened a small hardware store, intent on solving the crossword puzzle of old newspapers she used to wrap the goods. And I am intrigued that I followed him. Then from older can quickly resolve the Corriere dei Piccoli quiz until you get as an adult to acquire the Week Puzzles. Unfortunately I could not finish it all, for lack of time, then I tried the quiz more challenging and exciting up to the encryption. And it is an interest in cryptography that I sent my son Gerard with which it often competes in finding solutions.

currently enrolled, as I said before, the site of the week and Puzzles are very satisfied, I share the challenges, I am learning to solve encryptions strangest and most lovable people I have known and available.
If you want to follow me this is the link of the home, just sign up and go!

Site Week Enigmistica

And here's some fascinating news about this week, found on Wikipedia:

"The Week Enigmistica was invented by a nobleman from Sardinia: the Knight work, Grand Officer, Dr. Giorgio engineer Sisini of Sennori , already Count of St Andrew and son of the founder of Rotary Club of Sardinia (The founder of the magazine, died in June of 1972 and direction was taken by Raoul De Giusti and later by Francesco Baggi Sisini ). The first issue was published on January 23 1932; on the cover was the image of Mexican actress Lupe Velez . Since then, the magazine has boasted among its associates the most famous Riddler, such as the founder, who created puzzles for the reader until the last days of life, Piero Bartezzaghi and Giancarlo Brighenti . It is therefore historically, in a sense, a founder of the Italian newspaper puzzles, at least for the dissemination of this art to the general public. So much so that one of captions on top of the front cover, above the title, provides that the Enigmistica Week "is a weekly magazine that offers a host of imitations." Many other journals are in fact arisen in the wake of its popularity. However, a feature that makes it unique Week Enigmistica is not to accept advertising inside, and, at least in the past, rarely use it for their dissemination. In November 2008 reached the finish line of the 4000 issues published and, to celebrate the five previous issues have hosted a competition dedicated to ' Italy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment