Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Renewal Of Ohio Driving License

Jobs ongoing

Glphoto.it is about to expire and to its uselessness I think I'll let him disappear. But now another problem arises. Or rather several. Together with the domain will disappear and also the various mail several photos and do not present here. I just want to disappear from the network as well? Do not change that much but when I picture I always had a place to "regroup" everything, so you can then cover and trash, at least mentally and physically seen the negatives are all in their wallet, the most beautiful in the most horrible. Among the many sites that offer this kind of service I spent deviantart.com (too emo), fotolog.com (bad in every way), artlimited.net (see deviantart), picasa (on which I transferred all the images blog as a gallery but I do not like) and a few forums where, however, the ultimate goal would be to receive criticism and do not create a kind of archive. So I do not know .. Flickr? others?

ps. I'm sick at the thought of having to go to all sites in whom I am writing with mail gl to change the profile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment